Surgical Technician - Certified
Surgical Tech Certified
- Under the direction/supervision of the Unit Director, Clinical Manager, Circulating R.N. and the Clinical Charge, the Certified Surgical Technician is continuously responsible for assisting in the care of patients in assigned area; is directly responsible for specific technical duties as directed. Strives to assist with performing surgical procedures in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
- Must have National Surgical Technology Certification
- Must have and maintain BLS Certification or obtain within orientation process, prior to hands-on patient care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) year experience in Surgical Tech-Certified position preferred.
- One (1) year experience in OR setting preferred.