Registered Nurse - ER ($20,000 sign-on bonus)
*Registered Nurse - ER ($20,000 sign-on bonus)
*$20K Sign-On (With 3+ years of experience)
*Shift: 6:45A - 7:15P
- Under the general direction of the Unit Director, Clinical Manager and Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse (R.N.) independently provides holistic, individualized care using the Nursing Process for patients routinely seen on the unit. Demonstrates an advanced level of clinical competency, Nursing judgment, teaching skills, and a commitment to improving the quality of patient care. Independently performs general and unit-specific clinical skills. The R.N. contributes to the Sierra View Medical Center Department of Patient Care Services and the Nursing profession in a positive manner.
- The R.N. is responsible for the assessment, treatment, and nursing care delivery appropriate to the ages of the patients served. Demonstrates the ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of the patient???s needs. Possesses knowledge of growth and development and has an understanding of the range of treatment needed for all patient groups.
- Must have current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
- Must have and maintain current BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- Must have MICN Certification or obtain within 1 year of hire date.
- Must have and maintain Crisis Prevention Intervention Certification or obtain within one (1) year of hire date.
- Must have one (1) year RN experience in Acute Care Setting.
- Must have RN experience in the Emergency Department within the last two (2) years.