Registered Nurse - Endoscopy
Registered Nurse - Endoscopy PD
- Under the general direction of the Unit Director, Clinical Manager and Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse (R.N.) independently provides holistic, individualized care using the Nursing Process for patients routinely seen on the unit. Demonstrates an advanced level of clinical competency, Nursing judgment, teaching skills, and a commitment to improving the quality of patient care. Independently performs general and unit-specific clinical skills. Contributes to the Sierra View Medical Center Department of Patient Care Services and the Nursing profession in a positive manner.
- Is responsible for the assessment, treatment or care appropriate to the ages of the patients served. Demonstrates the ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of the patient’s needs. Possesses knowledge of growth and development and has an understanding of the range of treatment needed for all patient groups.
- Must have current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
- Must have and maintain current BLS Certification or obtain within orientation process, prior to hands-on patient care.
- Must have and maintain ACLS Certification or obtain within six (6) months of hire date.
- Must have one (1) year RN experience in Acute Care Setting.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a0K4W00000fiqxkUAA