Radiologic Technologist- Per Diem
- Under the direction of the Administrative Director of Imaging and Physical Therapy, Radiology Director, and in consultation with the Medical Director, the Radiology Tech performs professional duties involved in a variety of technical procedures to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for Radiologic diagnosis, with latitude for independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative.
- Responsible for patient care, comfort and completion of required procedures. Is responsible for the assessment, treatment or care appropriate to the ages of the patients served. Demonstrates the ability to obtain and interpret information in terms of the patient’s needs. Possesses knowledge of growth and development and has an understanding of the range of treatment needed for all patient groups. Must maintain the department in compliance with rules and regulations set forth by governing agencies.
- May be assigned to work in other Imaging modalities. Must follow AIDET and accepts reassignments and additional duties, when necessary, in a flexible and positive manner. Must maintain the department in compliance with rules and regulations set forth by governing agencies. On call responsibilities required. If Technologist is trained in multiple modalities, (C.T., M.R.I., Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology), on call responsibilities will be assumed for two (2) of the aforementioned modalities during the call period. Example: (Ultrasound/Nuclear medicine or C.T./Radiography).
- Must have and maintain current licensure as a Diagnostic Radiological Technologist in the State of California.
- Must have a California Fluoroscopy Permit or obtain within 6 months from hire date.
- Must have ARRT Certification in Radiography or obtain within 6 months of hire date.
- Must have BLS Certification or obtain within orientation process.
- IV Certification is preferred.
- One (1) year experience as a Radiological Tech required.