Patient Safety RN
Patient Safety RN- Risk Management
- Under the supervision of the Risk/Patient Safety Manager, the Patient Safety RN is responsible for duties related to patient safety analysis and systems review. This includes, but is not limited to, performing root cause analysis, management of the event reporting system, and systems review. Supports high quality, safe care by evaluating systems and processes within the organization.
- This person is responsible for communicating, maintaining and processing defined or designated confidential Patient Safety information, including assisting with Hospital-wide and Medical Staff Peer Review activities. Duties also include data collection via chart review, analysis, recommendation, implementation, trouble-shooting and support for any given department and facility need. Will assist the Manager with educational opportunities.
- Must be professional and cooperative with patients, visitors, employees and members of the medical staff, in support of the hospital's customer service goals.
- Must have current and active California RN License
- Must have BSN Degree or obtain within 18 months of hire date
- Two (2) years clinical experience in acute care facility as a Registered Nurse is required.
- Prior experience in Patient Safety principals and related activities is required.