Hyperbaric Operatory and Safety Technologist - Wound Care
Hyperbaric Operator & Safety Technologist - Wound Care
- Reporting to the RN Clinical Manager, with matrix reporting to the Clinic Provider on duty, the Hyperbaric Operator & Safety Technologist administers hyperbaric oxygen therapy to patients as prescribed by the Hyperbaric Provider. This position is responsible for the safe and effective operation of the hyperbaric chamber(s) and related support systems, as well as for the safe delivery of hyperbaric oxygen therapy to the hyperbaric patient. The position is also responsible for the day-to-day maintenance on the hyperbaric chamber(s) and related support systems and serves as the point person for assessment of materials that are appropriate for use in and around hyperbaric chambers.
- Must have completed Hyperbaric Oxygen Safety Course.
- Must me Certified Hyperbaric Technologist or Certified Hyperbaric Specialist.
- Must have completed Hyperbaric Medicine Introductory Course.
- Must maintain and have current BLS.
- Must have two or more years’ experience in healthcare setting.
- Prior experience in wound or critical care setting preferred.
- Must have experience working with and troubleshooting hyperbaric equipment.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a0K4W00000i6XHSUA2