Director of Skilled Nursing Facility ($20K Sign-On Bonus)
Director of DPSNF
*Shift: 8:00A - 4:30P
- Under the general direction of the VP Patient Care Services and guidance of the Medical Director, the Director of DP/SNF serves as the DON for DP-SNF. They are responsible for the overall clinical operations, performance management of staff and financial management of the department. The Director is a liaison between medical, nursing, and administrative staff, and is responsible for utilizing available resources to establish and maintain an integrated direction towards personalized, quality patient care for each resident.
- LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develops and reviews annually house-wide and unit specific policies and where appropriate coordinate policies with other primary functions and/or departments.
Achieves and documents desired staffing to patient ratios within targeted goals.
Determines the qualifications and competence of department personnel who provide patient care services.
Directly involved and/or supports subordinate participation in the Employee Performance and Improvement process as measured by active participation in Quality Council activities as needed and annually at minimum.
- Must have a Bachelor’s of Nursing (BSN). Master’s degree in healthcare related field is highly preferred.
- A national certification in a related field as determined by the respective VP within 90 days of hire date is required.
- Candidates should be a member of at least one (1) professional nursing organization.
- Must have 3-6years of experience in the Director of Nursing (DON) role in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Must have 2 years of nursing bedside clinical experience in a specialty area.
- Understands California CDPH and CMS rules and regulations.
- Must be action oriented and have a servant leadership skillset.
- Must be an authentic leader that engages employees positively and sets a positive work environment.
- Must work autonomously with minimal guidance on core DON responsibilities an meet deadlines and manage competing priorities from various stakeholders both within and outside the DP-SNF Unit.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a0K4W00000fjMPrUAM