- Under the direction of the Director of Medical Staff Services, the Credentials Coordinator oversees the credentials process for the Medical Staff and Allied health Professional in compliance with Medical Staff Bylaws and all regulatory agencies. The Credentials Coordinator also provides Administrative support to the Medical Staff.
- Must possess or retain within two (2) years a National Certification for Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) or Certified Medical Services Management (CPMSM).
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a hospital or provider organization.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Proficiency in Office 97, Excel, and Access Software.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: a0K4W00000fiulpUAA