Charge Nurse ER
Charge Nurse - ER
*Shift: 6:45P - 7:15A
- With a positive manner according to Sierra View Medical Center standard of nursing, the R.N. Charge Nurse independently provides holistic, individualized care using the nursing process for patients routinely seen on the unit. Demonstrates an advanced level of clinical competency, nursing judgment, teaching skills, and a commitment to improving the quality of patient care with a positive manner. Is responsible for the coordination of quality patient care through the implementation of the nursing process on a shift basis. Specific areas of responsibility include, but may not be limited to: serving as a resource person, role model, mentor, ensuring therapies and treatments are given as ordered, immediate oversight of staff assigned to that unit. Assisting in staff development, and direct communication with the Clinical Managers and Department Director of the unit as well as Administration as appropriate.
- Must have current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
- Must have and maintain current BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- MICN Certification is required.
- National Certification will be identified and time frame set to obtain within 90 days of accepting role.
- Must have and maintain Crisis Prevention Intervention Certification or obtain within one (1) year of hire date.
- Must have one (1) year RN experience in Acute Care Setting.
- Must have RN experience in the Emergency Department within the last two (2) years.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a0K4W00000fj71hUAA