Registered Nurse - Recovery
Registered Nurse - Recovery/PACU
- Under the general direction of the Unit Director, Clinical Manager and Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse (R.N.) independently provides holistic, individualized care using the Nursing Process for patients routinely seen on the unit. Demonstrates an advanced level of clinical competency, Nursing judgment, teaching skills, and a commitment to improving the quality of patient care. Independently performs general and unit-specific clinical skills. Contributes to the Sierra View Medical Center Department of Patient Care Services and the Nursing profession in a positive manner.
- Must have current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
- Must have and maintain current BLS Certification or obtain within orientation process, prior to hands-on patient care.
- Must have and maintain ACLS and PALS Certification or obtain within six (6) months of hire date
- Must have one (1) year RN experience in Acute Care Setting.