Administrative Director of Practice Management
* 2 years of experience in a management role along with a Bachelor's degree in a related field OR 4 years of experience in a management role along with a national certification in a related field as determined by the respective VP within 90 days of acceptance of the position (time frame for completion of the certification will also be determined by the VP).
* 5 years of proven leadership in a healthcare setting.
* Experience with clinic practice environment, ambulatory patient care centers and multi-specialty clinics. Must include health care/practice operational, senior management roles and strategic planning.
* Effective communication and facilitation skills required.
* Experience in developing a patient-centered and physician-friendly culture.
* Strong track record of enhancing physician engagement within a system.
* Track record of solid performance as a skilled leader with an ability to measure and improve outcomes, assess market potential and take appropriate business risks to achieve goals in growing clinical programs.
* Familiarity with information systems, regulatory compliance issues, particularly for academic practices, and business operations for physician groups.
* Experience with California reimbursement contracts and developing and executing on California focused reimbursement plans.
* Proven experience in building new programs.
Preferred experience and education:
* Master's degree in Health Science Administration, Public Health or related field.
The Admin Director of Practice Management reports to the President/CEO and manages a wide variety of administrative, fiscal and technical activities to ensure the efficient operation of the ambulatory clinics owned, licensed, or managed by Sierra View Local Health Care District. This position is responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the delivery of patient care, performance improvement, and financial performance across responsible regional clinical programs and outreach programs, with a focus on optimization, growth, and improved service and access deliverables. This position will be responsible for building provider relations and primary and referring physician relationships to ensure smooth patient coordination and communication with specialists and clinical operations. This position will work closely with the Health Clinic Manager, to ensure coordination of services across clinical program into regional markets. This position will collaborate with Senior Leadership to determine organizational priorities and goals for the ambulatory operation and work closely with clinical department leadership and clinical department medical staff chairs on achieving these goals. This position is accountable for aligning and mobilizing people and activities to achieve strategy of quality and service differentiation at a competitive price. The Admin Director of Practice Management is responsible for the direct financial and budgetary function of the practice, expenditure authorization, budget maintenance, reconciliation, general ledger reporting and analysis, impacting revenue generation. Manages all aspects of the practices both clinically and operationally.
Must be able to work normal/scheduled working hours to include Holidays, call-backs, weeknights, weekends, and on-call. Agrees to participate, as directed, in emergencies and community disasters during scheduled and unscheduled hours.
Needs to recognize that they have an affirmative duty and responsibility for reporting perceived misconduct, including actual or potential violations of laws, regulations, policies, procedures, or this organization’s standards/code of conduct.
The employee shall work well under pressure, meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines and the employee shall at all times demonstrate a cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
The Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, qualifications, potential and competency. The Hospital policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices) marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. Discrimination can also include failing to reasonably accommodate religious practices or qualified individuals with disabilities where the accommodation does not pose an undue hardship. All such discrimination is unlawful.
The Hospital is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the Hospital operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Hospital, including supervisors and coworkers.